OSRAM OTi DALI 25/220-240/700 LT2 - Dimmable Constant Current Driver
The OSRAM OTi DALI 25/220-240/700 LT2 is a dimmable and programmable constant currant source which is highly efficient and reliable. The dimming range is 1...100%. Lighting control is done either via DALI or via integrated TouchDIM® technologie. Thus, controlling the light via e.g. sensors enables a lighting that is adopted to the available daylight in a room and reacts on motion. Additionally, by double-clicking on the standard push button, the preferred switch-on value can be saved. Therefore, when switching on the lighting, it lights up the value which was adjusted beforehand. For further information concerning light management systems, the control of brightness, TouchDIM etc., please click here.
Factory default settings come with the following output current:
- LEDset not connected: 90mA
- LEDset shorted: 500mA
If requested, we do program the preferred current within the range of 180...700mA. Please choose the correspondent surcharged option above (current) and inform us about the preferred current strength in the comment field at the end of the ordering process. Please consider the dependence between output current and output voltage in the datasheet. In case of any further questions, we are glad to assist you.
CLO (constant lumen output)
(If requested, we do programm CLO, too)
The CLO functionality is an essential part of OSRAM DALI LED drivers. Activating this function provides stable lighting conditions over the entire lifetime of LED modules. Year by year, the lumen output of LED modules decreases due to the loss of phosphoric components. In order to balance this out, the CLO function increases the output current smoothly over the entire lifetime of the modules – it typically starts with 85 % of the LED power. This not only ensures stable lighting but also saves energy and increases the lifetime of the LEDs.
Hybrid (comfort) dimming technology
OPTOTRONIC® Intelligent DALI LED drivers are dimmable from 100% to 1%. In order to achieve optimum dimming, e.g. by ensuring that it is not visible and by avoiding stroboscopic effects, OSRAM combines two dimming methods: amplitude modulation and pulse width modulation (PWM). From 100% to 25%, the drivers are dimmed by amplitude modulation. This is done by the adjustment of the current amplitude: the amplitude is decreased to dim the lighting down. The dimming levels between 1% and 25% are controlled by pulse width modulation (PWM). This combination offers the best way to ensure a smooth, non-flicker dimming behavior.
Thanks to the Corridor function comercial motions sensors can be connected. The preinstalled program can be used immediately. Additionally, we can program individually three different dimming levels and the correspondent delay time if requested. Benefit: Easy and energy efficient lighting in areas of application like stairwells, corridors and multi-storey car parks.
- Versatile DALI window driver up to 25 W due to flexible output characteristic
- Very high efficiency and reliability
- Protection of the system thanks to thermal management and Smart Control
- 5 years Osram guarantee
- Safety according to EN 61347-1, 61347-2-3, 61347-2-13, 62384
- Module operation according to EN 60929
- RI suppression according to EN 55015:2007+A1:2007/CDN
- Line harmonics according to EN 61000-3-2
- Immunity according to EN 61547
- Lifetime: up to 100,000h (temperature at Tc = 65°C, max. 10% failure rate)
Versatile scope of application due to DALI (GII) Ideology:
- Touch DIM application: easy to control via pushbutton or sensor
- Energy efficient Touch DIM operation due to automatic switch-off at sufficient residual light
- Suitable for emergency Installations thanks to DC detection (0 Hz, pulsating DC), on/off switchable
- Fit for SMART GRID for feedback of power consumption and operating hours
- Suitable for buildings according to EPBD/EnEV due to automatic Constant Lumen Output setting
Areas of application:
- Installation in emergency lighting systems according to IEC 61347-2-3, appendix J
- Suitable for installation in emergency lighting systems according to EN 60598-2-22
- Suitable for central battery systems according to EN 50172
- Suitable for use in luminaires with flexible current setting (DALI, CLO, LEDset)
- Suitable for use in emergency lighting systems (with DC detection, DC capable)
- Suitable for indoor SELV equivalent installations
- Suitable for luminaires of protection classes I and II
Please refer operation instructions in manual!
180mA ... 700mA
220V ... 240V ~
12V ... 54V
103 x 67 x 29.5mm
-25°C ... +50°C
DALI, ToucDIM, corridor function